I do not in any way claim ownership to the story. I'm only adapting it
for my mom and out of love for the original source material. One Piece
was originally drawn and written by Eiichiro Oda, and is published by
Shueisha, Viz Media, and Toei Animation.
Over twenty years ago, the most powerful pirate explored the oceans,
uncovering mysteries and great treasures. He, Gol D Roger, or as many
knew him as, Gold Roger, came to be known as the King of the Pirates. On
the day of his death, on an execution stand that overlooked his hometown, he spoke the words that would begin an era known as the Great
Pirate Era;
"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!"
I do not in any way claim ownership to the story. I'm only adapting it for my mom and out of love for the original source material. One Piece was originally drawn and written by Eiichiro Oda, and is published by Shueisha, Viz Media, and Toei Animation.
Monday, June 18, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I do not in any way claim ownership to the story. I'm only adapting it for my mom and out of love for the original source material. On...
-
I do not in any way claim ownership to the story. I'm only adapting it for my mom and out of love for the original source material. One...
No comments:
Post a Comment